Hotel Booking Event-Driven Emails
Note that the theme Download expiry on 62 days after you buy the theme
And when the Download expiry the theme that you download will still be working but you can’t download more theme from us until you rebuy it again before you can download it again
So enjoy your website.
Hotel Booking Notifier – Event-Driven Emails Highlights
Automated Arrival/Departure Event-driven Emails
Automatically send pre-arrival emails (7 days before check-in, 1 day before check-in or any other custom period) to notify guests about the keys, lockboxes, dining facilities or whatever you need clients to be aware of.
Send automated emails in a certain time frame after departure to collect feedback, thank customers, offer discounts or send any other notifications and requests.
Unique Accommodation Type-based Notifications
One vacation rental runs on the self-service check-in while another requires interaction with a housekeeper? Different services are available for different rooms in a hotel? No problem, personalize automatic emails based on the accommodation types! Add custom information specific to each accommodation and be sure that the guest will receive the right email at the right moment.
Moreover, you can optionally include any custom property information to all other types of emails available in the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin.
Common Notifications for All Bookings
Are there things that are the same for all accommodation types? Send unlimited accommodation-independent extra notifications for each and every booking before or after the check-in/check-out date! Promote your breakfast options, local attractions, send a “thank you” or “we miss you” letter, ask to leave a review, etc.
You don’t need to send emails on a day-to-day basis anymore – set targeted emails on autopilot.
Guest, Admin and Custom Email Recipients
You can send the same email notifications to the guest, website administrator and even a list of custom email addresses. Or you can opt for sending custom alerts selectively to any of these recipients.
For example, you can send the same welcome email to all guests who confirmed a booking. Or perhaps you want only a housekeeper to get a notification on each new reservation? Then you just need to create a dedicated email template, set the custom recipient’s email address and designate when the message must be sent (e.g. 1 day before the guest’s arrival).
Fully Customizable Templates for Automated Emails
You can create and customize email templates with numerous macros for each notification. You’ll have two email macros for custom notices for each accommodation type.
While you can have just one email template for each specific type of notification, macros get replaced with your custom information specific to each booked property. You don’t need to go about emails for every property from scratch!
You can easily test how the email notifications work right from the admin dashboard.
There is also an advanced option to automatically subscribe users to your Mailchimp lists via Hotel Booking and Mailchimp Integration Addon.
How the Notifier Event-driven Emails add-on works
- Add a new notification (e.g. house rules emails).
- Set a trigger for driving this notification: designate in how many days before/after the check-in/check-out date your event-driven emails must be sent.
- Select the recipients: email addresses of guests who have a confirmed reservation, the website admin or some custom emails. There can be multiple recipient types.
- Create a custom email template dedicated to the notification type. Use Accommodation Notice 1/Accommodation Notice 2 macros if you need macros to be replaced with custom property information. Save your notification.
- Go the needed Accommodation type, find the Accommodation Notice 1/Accommodation Notice 2 fields and fill them in with custom information.
Note: if you leave these fields empty and have an arrival/departure-driven email that uses any of the macros (Accommodation Notice 1/Accommodation Notice 2), the guest will still receive the email but with empty strings.
- Test your email notification.
More WordPress Hotel Booking Addons
We offer a few more addons that will turn your HB plugin into an even more advanced customer-driven tool for managing bookings. The list of the Hotel Booking addons includes:
- Hotel Booking WooCommerce Payments – the extension offers an extended choice of payment gateways to provide more vivid payment options for the bookers;
- Hotel Booking Payment Request – because you are hardly capable of controlling all the payments coming from the hotel booking website, you can use this addon to automate this process and set up a convenient tracking system of incoming payments;
- Hotel Booking Reviews – lets your potential guests learn what former customers like about your accommodation based on separate criteria;
- HB Mailchimp Integration – takes care of users’ automatic subscriptions to your website targeted emails as they make their reservations;
- Hotel Booking Checkout Fields – this extension will serve its purpose in a situation when you are not 100% satisfied with the checkout form, so you want to add or extend the extended fields.
MotoPress offers free Hotel Booking & Elementor Integration and Hotel Booking & Divi Integration addons for all Elementor or Divi users to enjoy the plugin customization through their favorite page builders.
This extension allows you to create common event-driven emails/notifications, such as key pick-up instructions or house rules, before and after arrival/departure. Upsell services or offer property upgrade options by sending relevant pre-arrival emails. Ask for property reviews to get social proof in a certain number of days after check-out. Send any other type of automated relevant emails to drive ancillary revenue. Less work for a manager, a receptionist or a housekeeper.